Basic Plan Review
- We review drawings from the Engineer, and communicate any potential problems or flaws regarding the natatorium, pump and chemical room(s).
- We communicate directly with the Engineer and others on the design team, as appropriate, to ensure a quality design.
Plan Review and Sketch
- Includes the Basic Plan Review, plus...
- Assist design team with minimum objectives for natatorium air quality, and best practices
- Introduce our Natatorium Checklist to avoid overlooking common problems
- We sketch our basic idea of a Natatorium mechanical system and duct layout, and submit to the Engineer to build upon
Full Design Assistance
- Includes Plan Review and Sketch, plus...
- We draft our recommended design; duct layout, exhaust fan locations, airflow parameters, etc.
- We submit our drafts in CAD format to the Engineer(s) and design team as appropriate
- Engineer integrates our draft as desired into their official design
- Assistance with written specifications