Fill out the request form with as much information as you can provide, and we will contact you shortly.
Basic Natatorium Audit
- In-person facility visit
- Evaluate air handling system, duct layout and facility drawings
- Collect photos and other relevant information
- Written report of findings and recommendations
Full Natatorium Study
- Includes everything from the basic facility audit, plus...
- Draft of design modifications (if applicable) submitted to a mechanical engineer of your choice
- Local engineer visit (recommended)
- Local pool service company visit to check up on pump room and equipment (recommended)
- Orenda® Enzyme purge of filters and pool
- *This is credited as a deposit toward a Paddock Evacuator® System
- For additional facilities beyond the primary natatorium, we pass on our travel and time savings to you
- Price depends on scope of the audit(s), and number of facilities evaluated
- Cost effective way to get multiple facilities evaluated in one trip
- Great for public facilities (counties, high school districts, etc.) and multiple-branch YMCA Associations
*Paddock Evacuator® is patented technology. Used with permission.